Thursday, April 29, 2010

**Grammie L. Don't Look!!!** I am posting your Mother's Day Gift!!

If by chance Grammie L. sees this post before Mother's Day...it won't be much of a surprise or at least act surprised when you open your present! :)
  But, I had to share what we had made for her by the gals at Lily Lane {http://www.lilylane.com/}.
I actually had them ship it directly to Grammie and then send me a picture of how it turned out.
I sent them a regular size picture via email of the grandkids and then they changed it to black and white.
This is the other side that you can have custom made also!
I thought that Lily Lane did a fabulous job and for a really great price!
I would love to hear from you what you are getting or giving for Mother's Day!!
Linked to:

6 comments:

  1. I think you just found my birthday present!! Just change out that Grammie part! :) She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to order one of thse for BD's mom, and my own from Aidyn! WHAT a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Most importantly, she is going to love it!!! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful. It is sweet and for certain to being good memories.

    Yoli :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, Jenn! I hope Grammie likes it! :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) I ordered one! Thank you so much for the great tip, I know my mom will love this as well! :))

    ReplyDelete