Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bloom & Grow Banner

This is a banner that I made to attach to my fun little cabinet door that I
got at the flea market. 
It is sitting on my ledge in the entryway to greet our guests...

I made it to hopefully inspire you to enter the
Canvas Corp Banner Contest,
it ends on March 31st and they have amazing prizes for 3 lucky winners!
I used Canvas Corp Burlap and Canvas Shapes to make this.
The "l" and the 2nd "o" are on a little 2"x2" stretched canvas.
{you can click on the picture to get a better look}
Have a fabulous Spring Day!
Linked to:
Lovely Crafty Home

6 comments:

  1. So cute! And I love your header... I don't remember having noticed it before. Is it new?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love that each letter is done differently. It looks great on your door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! So cute. I got my box of goodies today --eeek! Thanks so much!!

    I am working on a banner tonight and will post about it tomorrow afternoon and link to the contest :)

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! I have tons of burlap crying out to be made into something cute. And this is my 1st time visiting your blog... I LOVE it and your banner too :) I'm your newest follower!

    http://gallamorewest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! I hope to see it on my weekend linky party. I love anything canvas or burlap :) http://www.lovelycraftyhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look of your blog and that banner is adorable!

    ReplyDelete