Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Inspired by: Shelley Haganman

Today I was inspired by Shelley Haganman of {ScrapperGirl} & The Scrap Review.
For one, I love the design of the house and landscape.
But the big reason why I love this project it because it was a
NO-Sew project!!
It looked like she broke out the sewing machine to make this happen!
She used Canvas Corp's Canvas FabricPage to make into a pillow.  The FabricPages can come double-sided sewn together and you can pick it open to create a pillow!  Love it, Shelley!  Now I will have to go make one!

3 comments:

  1. That pillow is super cute. And no sew? Awesome!!!

    xoxox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love that pillow too! It's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? Burlap + No Sew? Amazing! MuST. mAkE ThIS!
    Malia

    ReplyDelete