Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Inspired by...

Another week of fun inspiration and things to put on my list to do!

I think that Kate needs a room just like this one from Isabella and Max Room's blog.
I just love the color combos that she put together...gorgeous!

Lovin' this Athropologie inspired shower curtain!  Tutorial over at Taylor Made Blog!
I have always loved this idea from Holly Mathis Interiors to put chalkboard paint on closet doors for the little ones {or for me} to doodle on.
Photo 2
I am looking forward to what Matthew Mead has in store with this Summer Magazine! 
You can only order on his website HERE.

Look how cute this is:  A Birthday Countdown Cake over at Holiday Snobs blog.
I also am in love with that chair that it's sitting on!


My mouth is watering...Chicken Gyro's made by Fudge Ripple!  Her recipe HERE
Enjoy your Spring Day!


1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Susan from homeroad.net and I'm your newest follower. I love your site and can't wait to look at everything!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete