Friday, April 29, 2011

The Wedding Watch Party!!

Wasn't Princess Kate stunning today, I also think Prince William was dashing himself!
It was fun at the party even though I wasn't able to stick around for too long.
I just wanted to share with you the photos of the decorations that were made
for the big day!
When I was making this banner, I thought everything needs just
a touch of burlap...
This was the embellishment on the coffee filter wreath that Jessica made for the front door.
I used Canvas Corp burlap shaped heart as a perfect backdrop to the royal couple.

This was the refreshment table, the color of Alicia's dining room was perfect for the royal wedding also. Jessica found these faux branches at Hobby Lobby that we hung pictures of William and Kate plus some extended family on it. We added a little bit of chandelier crystals to it for a fancy touch.

On some of the tags, with the help of my sister...Janis, we added a coffee filter to create a wedding dress look, just for fun!

I just adore this picture of Princess Diana and her boys, she was such an amazing mother to them. Simple addition to the bottom of the branches was a strip of burlap tied into a knot with a painted {canvas corp} canvas mini heart with W & K initials on it. I also used a Canvas Corp mini clothespin and covered it with bling.

Jessica found these monogram sandwich picks at Hobby Lobby for her cucumber sandwiches, yum!

The ultimate was this fabulous Donut Wedding Cake...

Here are the little favor bags filled with the pearl-like Sixlets.
Here is a glimpse of Jessica {left} and Janis wearing their hats to celebrate the occasion.
I hope that you enjoyed seeing the watch party.
What a beautiful wedding. I wish William & Kate many years
of happiness...

5 comments:

  1. How stinking fun, I love it, wish I would have thought of it!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the hats! weren't all their fancy hats to die for? man you guys partied it up, why weren't we invited? can we PLEASE be invited next time hehe.

    ReplyDelete