Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Guest Post: Jen from Tatertots and Jello...Favorite Projects

Hello Redberry Barn Readers!  
I'm so excited to be over at Jenn's brilliant blog. Her projects are always so creative and fun!
 Hi -- I'm Jen from tatertots and jello


I'm a mom of four who loves creating and trying out new things. I created tatertots and jello as a place to let out some of my creative energy, meet new friends and feature other creative bloggers!

I thought I would share some of my favorite projects with you today!
 I love refashioning clothes.

Making projects out of unusual things.




 Polka Dots

 Repurposing.


And my latest obsession -- Quatrefoil

Thanks so much for letting me come over! 
 It was so fun. And come by and say hi if you have time @ tatertots and jello . Come link up on Saturdays @ my Weekend Wrap Up Party -- I would love to feature you!

XOXO
Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talents with us Jen!!
I am always on Tatertots and Jello drawing inspiration from her!
{She is the one that got me hooked on BURLAP!}
Have a Creative Day!

6 comments:

  1. Jenn I saw you over at Tater Tots and Jello and your post was AMAZING!! Way to go!!

    ~Morgan

    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!!
    Meet Virginia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn after visiting tater tots and jello and saw your tutorial there.. I came up here and found more of your awesome projects! Great job on alle those cuties. Especially the welcome sheet I adore! Hope you can sent me a copy...
    love Miranda
    scrapsaffiertje@planet dot nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pillows. They are awesome. Could you send me the patterns/instructions for both? Thank you!

    Lin
    LSH1010@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me come visit! I just love your blog Jenn and I think you are the sweetest person!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came from tatertots and jellos and I'm in love with you canvas pillows, so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I just started up a creative blog, http://www.creativeblogspot.com/ have a great day!

    ReplyDelete