Saturday, June 26, 2010

Long Time...No Post

It was the first full week with all of the kids at home, lots of action. 
Leslie and I have been up to craftin' tons.  This is a teaser picture for you to go and see
on the other stuff we have made...
I whipped this pretty up about an hour before church because my outfit needed a little "pop"! :)
This was my thank you card for my mom helping me last week with YW Camp crafts!
She was amazing...in her element.
{I made the rosette into a brooch for her to wear}
Just a quick project I did the other day,
I had a chipboard letter "L" and wrapped it in some Jute...that's it!
This isn't a very good picture, but I attached it to the mossy landscape
and placed it on top of my kitchen cabinets.
Have a delightful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I want to play with Magnolia Junk @ true treasures! Cute stuff, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your letter wrapped. I have had fun making rosettes too! I love them and love giving the away. ~Shelley O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Rosettes! I bet you had the best accessory at church this day.

    ReplyDelete