Friday, November 4, 2011

Mini Gratitude Banner

I have been thinking a lot lately of how grateful I am for so much! One of them being able to play with Canvas Corp products. I thought this would be a fun interactive banner to have my family be a part of. It is the simple things, with just thinking of one thing a day it is amazing how the simple things can bring us so much gratitude!
{details below}
I doubled up the twine for a little more stability, I am tempted to do a couple more strands across.
Each tag that is nestled in the mini bags have chalkstock tags, which makes it easy to erase and write a word each day.
With 3 boys in our family, of course we are thankful for Sports and Pizza! :)
Products Used:
Canvas Corp: Mini envelopes, Cork Pads, Chalkstock tags, Mini Canvas Shapes {Square and Round}, Red & Ivory mini dot, Chocolate & Ivory Stripe paper, Mini clothespins, twine.
Other: Ranger Ink {Vintage photo}, Crystal Stickers {Mark Richards}, Tiny Type words {Cosmo Cricket}.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea. This would work at the table too. Have everyone write theirs down before dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete