Friday, May 20, 2011

Inspired by...

Where has this week gone...I am late posting my inspiration of the week that I have found.

I love porch swings!  I would love one, along with nice weather, to relax on.
When I was little, my family had a southern style front porch and we would get
swinging on the swing pretty good and then "fly" off...those were the good ol' days!
{this photo from Southern Living}
One Swinging Season
I have been seeing a lot of big, long pillows for couches around, like this one from Southern Living.
I just love this flower that Rhonna Farrer shared on her blog HERE.  Anything that Rhonna makes/designs I just adore!
Jen from Craft-O-Maniac shows how she made these fun Chevron Earrings on her blog {click here}.
I saw this on Just Beachy blog...I want one!
Did you see her feature in the Easy Decorating Magazine?  I bought one the other day and noticed that it was Chris from Just Beachy blog that I love to find inspiration from her!
I want to eat some of this from Fudge Ripple blog {watermelon with mint and feta} on a porch swing...doesn't that sound good?!
Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you've seen this--it's not really "new" news, but just in case: http://thecharitywedding.com/2011/03/31/burlap-thursday-burlap-nests/ Your nest was featured :). Hugs, Kim -- I really like the body pillow on the sofa, I've been thinking that would be a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS SWEETS, HOPE ALL IS WELL. xo jen

    ReplyDelete