Wednesday, April 27, 2011

British Flag Banner...Getting ready for the big day!

My sister-in-law, Jessica, and a couple of her friends came up with this grand idea to host a William & Kate wedding party and watch the wedding together on Friday.


So, Jess roped me into making a few decorations for the big day.


I made this "abstract" version of a British flag...don't look too close, it looks like my Kindergartner made it. :) Of course I had to add a little burlap to it.

{side note: I actually have a son named William and a daughter named Kate...I wonder how popular those names will be now with this royal wedding!}

I will post more of the decorations when they are finished. It should be a cheery day!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I am excited to watch the wedding with my daughter.

    I shared your cute banner on my TT&J FB page and, I made a project with the cute Canvas Corp clothespins today. Thanks for the amazing package. Seriously, I was overwhelmed!!!

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so sweet. I love it! I might have to make an attempt at this banner. I will definitely be watching...I watching his mother become Princess many years ago so I must see this too. I just hope it will be a safe day for all!

    MJ
    Lucky 7 Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is so awesome! Great idea!So are you going to stay up late to watch it? lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for it all! I have a few friends coming over for breakfast and to watch with us! Should be fun!
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete