Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Sneak Peek to William & Kate's Wedding Party Decorations

This is a little part of a wreath with William & Kate's engagement photo.

It says "Wuv, True Wuv" a tribute to The Princess Bride movie...

I used bling embellishments to try to make a mini British flag on the tag.

This is a tiny part of the big centerpiece that we made...

I can't wait to show you tomorrow!!

I used Canvas Corp's mini bags to have as favors.
Jessica found these wedding sixlets that look like pearls that
will be in the baggies.
{click here for a place to buy these cute mini bags}

I have a sister named, Janis, and she has a very special humor
about her. If you know her personally, you know what I'm sayin'.
See never reads my blog, so I can say that. :)
This is a sneak peek of her special hat that she will be stylin' at
the party at 9am in the morning.
She will be the talk of the town...like she is already.




I will have a post tomorrow in the afternoon of what the

party looks like finished.


1 comment:

  1. I'm suddenly finding myself being enchanted and swept up by the excitement of the royal wedding...can't wait to see how your party turned out! Looks so fun already!

    ReplyDelete