Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Count Your Blessings...

I Count my Blessings everyday! 
I am so grateful for this time of year that we can reflect on our
Blessings, Family and Friends.

This was seriously one of the quickest projects I have ever made!
I wasn't even planning it, it just happened!
I bought these fall picks from HobLob and had them sitting on my table.
In my view, I saw my vintage spool sitting on my bookshelf.
I just stuck the picks in and that was it! :)
I cut a piece of burlap and added a little label.
 This is the sideview...

This week I am a part of the
 6 Days of 24 Homemade Ornaments
My project will be posted on Thursday. 
You have to go and check out what the other bloggers have been making! 
Awesome ideas for your Christmas Tree & Gifts!
UndertheTableandDreaming 
Have a wonderful day!!!

6 comments:

  1. Your blog is just beautiful... I am new to the blogging world, but hope to refine mine over time. I work from home so I only make time to work on it at night, when the house is finally silent:) Have a wonderful week! http://www.HeidiHurd.com

    Best,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MAN! The pressures really on now:) I can't believe I'm being posted on the same day as WONDERFUL Miss JENN! AHHHH! It's way too late to turn back now...I just sent mine in too. I'm excited to see what you do too. HAppy Turkey day to you girlie!

    Jennie @ Cinnaberry Suite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love it when ideas like that just happen...perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE you ornaments. They are SO stinkin' cute. Can't make some for myself...hehe! Have a happy day girlie!

    Jennie @ CInnaberry Suite

    ReplyDelete