Monday, November 15, 2010

Have a Gratitude Attitude!!

I just had to make a "Have a Gratitude Attitude"
sign for my freshly hung old window. 
I designed the graphic using Photoshop Elements,
I used my House of 3 brushes for the label and scroll
 {I love anything that the gals over at House of 3 design.
I printed out the saying and cut it out.  Then I was going
through my paper stash and found this
Heidi Swapp paper that was a perfect fit for the saying,
Then I did a quick gold glittering to add a little sparkle.
My project wouldn't be complete with out a little burlap! :)
 I just couldn't resist the chandelier crystal from HobLob. 
I knew I had to use it for a Thanksgiving project!
I have had this window sitting in my garage for 3 years! 
What was I thinking not bringing it in sooner!!!
{it is about 2'x3'}
My pictures aren't the best of this project, it looks so much
better in real life! :)
Enjoy your day!!

1 comment: