Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Goodie Boxes

I made these Halloween Goodie Boxes this past summer for Canvas Corp's CHA Booth.  I just thought they were fun to make!
I made them using Canvas Corp’s Halloween papers that coordinate perfectly with our basic paper lines and an Accu-Cut die cutting system. Just had a few embellishments and it is done! The Halloween words were cut out of the word patterned paper and all of the edges of the papers were inked.
More info HERE.
Enjoy your day...

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Jenn! How cute are these?? And I'm seriously loving that flower. How did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Very creative :) I'll have to try these for my upcoming Halloween party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE. I LOVE THE BOXES AND YOUR CUTE EMBELLISHING. I need that machine. Love the small banner too. P.S. I so think 3 (at least where Ryker is concerned) is worse then 2. GOOD LUCK.

    Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete