Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Stuff for the Flea Market...

I am a collector of stuff...I admit it!  I have so many random picture frames that I have bought over the years {they are mostly from goodwill or really cheap-o}.  I am trying to purge my "collections" and sell them at the Flea Market {it really is more like a Boutique}. 

I just got out some of my scrapbook supplies {that I also "collect"} and made simple sayings and designs.

 I love the song "Count your Blessings"!  I thought this was a fun one for a Thanksgiving theme.
 Seriously...two seconds to make!  I love this Basic Grey paper, it looks like eyeballs!  I used American Crafts shiny letters.
 This is the more rustic version of thanksgiving theme.  It is old-style scrapbook design too...:)
 I LOVE this quote by President Monson, "Your Future is as Bright as your Faith".  I really and truly believe that!  The person that buys this can also add a picture to the left of the quote...optional of course.
 Not a conventional color combo for Halloween, but these picture frames had enough of an orange tint to it that I decided to try it out with the Black and White.  I love mixing black and brown.  Years ago I wouldn't even consider it...especially in fashion.
I hope this inspires you to get out your "old" stuff and transform it into some fun Holiday decor!

1 comment:

  1. Those are all very cute jen. Best of luck at the Flea Market. winks-jen

    ReplyDelete