Monday, October 10, 2011

Pinterest Finds...

A Place for Us Blog has a tutorial on how to make these beautiful paper bag flowers!  In love and will make for sure!  I think they will be pretty using white bags also.
IMG_9185_1100

This one is actually from Pottery Barn, but it inspired us, in the Young Women's Presidency, to make chandeliers for our Young Women in Excellence program next month!  I am going to start punching out circles tonight, we are making 1 large one and 2 medium sized ones {332 circles for the large chandelier and 860 circles for the other 2!}  We decided to use shiny, silver wrapping paper from Hobby Lobby.  I can't wait to make them and take a picture of them to share.  I think that it will be fantastic for a wonderful night for the YW!!
Pinned Image
First of all, I would love to paint my piano white like this one and second...isn't this so awesome!  I love how she made the banner have several layers!  This is from Carina Gardner, she has PDF files to download on how she made this...I want to make this!!

I am inspired once again...now I will have to go and do!!
I have been still working on my purging of my home decor and etc.  I am sending them to the flea market to sell just in time for the craft fairs this weekend!  My house is starting to look bare...but it is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment