Monday, April 26, 2010

And the Winner is...

The winner of a beautiful necklace made by Ana Paula from Get Craftin' is:
Erin and Marc Dudley!!
Erin, email Ana at getcraftin@live.com to receive your necklace!
Erin and Marc Dudley said...
I NOW follow BOTH blog's! They are FANTASTIC! I hope I can sleep tonight with ALL the new creative ideas dancing through my head. :) However, if I can sleep, I will dream of Red Blossom. :)
April 22, 2010 1:24 PM
Thank you to all of you that became our followers and left sweet comments!

P.S.  See that fabric in the background?  That will soon be covering a pillow to be front and center on my bed.  I will be blogging this week about my master bedroom redo!  I bought the fabric at Hawthorne Threads and I had excellent service with a quick delivery, too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment