Saturday, February 12, 2011

Little Valentine Gifts for my Valentine...

I got together with my 3 sisters {& in-law} and Leslie to do a
little Valentine Gift exchange for our Hubby's.
We decided to just give them 5 days worth of little gifts.
In the past, I have done 10 days and even 14 days.
Just a little behind this year...

Each of us made 5 of our little gift that we came up with.
Then we exchanged for us to have one of each.

Janis came up with the Crush theme, but she was sick
last week so I put hers together for her.
 Jess put a couple of packets of Pop Rocks in the bag,
you can't go wrong with that!
I chose the "Nuts" theme.  The funny thing about this was that
I actually had Bill go and buy 5 packs of peanuts.
Now he knows why...:)
 You can be very creative, like Renee did with her "write" for me gift.
 Leslie made this one, the little oranges brand name is "Cuties". 
We have been eating a lot of cuties lately! 
I know my Valentine has enjoyed finding his little gifts in fun places everyday!
Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Aw, this is cute. I think the Crush is my favorite. I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy treats as gifts.

    Luxe Boulevard
    Www.luxeboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, they're wonderfully creative valentines all! My fav is the Crush! I know my girls would flip for one of those! Jenn/Rook No. 17

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love things like this, but sometimes don't you wish your hubby was doing a little Valentine gift exchange and leaving cute little things all around the house for you to find? :) Maybe he is. Mine isn't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable idea! I'm logging these away for next year! :]

    ReplyDelete