Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cute & Easy "Gift Wrapping"

These are the little gifts that I just sent to my nieces today. 
{I also found out that the cute little outfits I bought them they already own...sorry Anna!:)}

Anyway, I am usually a bagger...but today I decided to wrap up the outfits in tissue paper and use these darling ribbons to make a bow with.  I had the cardstock tags already and then I used rub-ons for their names {my favorite rub-ons:  American Crafts KATE font}
Tomorrow I will have the Sassy Gal, Tausha, as my Guest blogger!  She is super-duper talented and has been on Studio5 TV program several times!  I will be over at her blog Sassy Style tomorrow also!
Have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. darling! I want a present that is so fabulously wrapped!! What lucky nieces you have! Super excited aobut the swap tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to be sorry! We already love them!!!
    Thanks. These are darling. I can't wait to see them IRL.

    ReplyDelete