Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Peonies...& a Headband

***Attention:  if you have a great YW Girl's Camp craft to make...please share with me!***
{I am trying to finalize what crafts I will take to camp for the girls to make that they will like.
Email me or leave a comment with info!  Thanks!}

My Peonies just bloomed in my front landscape area!  I planted the bulbs 2 years ago and they finally grew!  I am in love with them!  We had nasty winds yesterday so I tied it to a wooden dowel to make it sturdy.
My Silver and Gold Satin Flower...I attached a brooch to the back so I can wear it on my shirt or jacket also.  I just hot glued a little grosgrain ribbon to my headband and was able to attach the flower to it that way!
I have had several people ask me how to make them.  
I will make a tutorial sometime this week on how to make them, so easy {and addicting}. 
Have a Beautiful Day!

5 comments:

  1. Cute - those are so fun! You always have something cool going on here :)

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new background. I love your little flowers, adorable! I need to figure out how to make those since I just spent $12 on one at JCrew:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE peonies, they are my favorite! Congratulations on your blooming peonies. I am also in YW and we did some magnet boards for a craft that were really fun. We used the YW's theme scrapbook paper and they LOVED them :) Just an idea. You can email me if you want more details. jmelynn21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peonies are one of my favorite flowers, but mine aren't bloomed yet. Thanks for sharing yours, and the cute headband!

    I just gave you an award on my blog. Please come on over and pick it up :)

    <3

    Risa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I am hosting Flower Week on my blog beginning May 24th. I hope you'll stop by and check it out! I still have some guest post spots open too and I'd love to have you! http://singingthreelittlebirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete