Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mother's Day Necklace***made by Crimson Clover***

I am in LOVE with my Mother's Necklace.  I had it custom made by Tia from Crimson Clover.
She was so wonderful to work with!  I wanted birthstones of my 4 kiddos on it and she made these "baubles" to dangle from the chain {also bought through her}.
Here is a link to her blog:  Two Junk Chix
I just found these beauties on her etsy site...on my wish list:
I hope that all you Mothers and future Mothers had a wonderful day yesterday! 
I sure did, I was very spoiled!! :) I even had what I call a "Mother's Day Miracle" at church. My husband got special permission from the Bishop to come and sit with me and the kids!  {he is a counselor in the Bishopric} You know, especially if you have ever been a "Sacrament Widow", how wonderful that was! :) Of course the boys were perfect and Kate fell asleep for him!

6 comments:

  1. HELLO JEN~ darling mothers day necklace.. if I had one it would look like yours (minus the birth stones)... LOL! love Crimson Clover jewelry.. I always look and drool. Love the new layout. Hope your mothes day was fab. Come say Hi... Hugs, jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous mother's necklace. I had my eye on one and just might buy it.

    Glad to hear you had a Mother's Day Miracle - that must have made the day extra special.

    You changed your background, right? Love the linen. The whole thing is very soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad that you had a happy day! your necklace is fabulous! I will have to check out her site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Crimson Clover. Your necklace is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave you a blog award! You can check it out here: http://tatteredandinked.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete