Monday, May 17, 2010

Treasures...

Last week I made it in my favorite flea market and found these beautiful items {plus a patio set that is waiting to be spray painted!}!  In the top left corner those 3 items are old price holders from grocery shelves!!  Then I bought copies of the little vintage pictures that I love to cut and use on cards and etc.  Of course, I have great plans for those old spoons!  I also found these old, soft pillowcases to choose from.  I found this one that was a set of 2, it will be a future dress for Kate.
I went to my parents house over the weekend to help my mom get organized, since she has been back from her mission there have been a lot of things to go through.  It was so much fun to look at old pictures.  My mom had tons of old {unused} Christmas cards that my grandma kept for all of her years!  I just know that I will be able to use them somehow making tags, altering them, even making little boxes!!!  She even had some very old postcards that were amazing!
I didn't mean to make it home with this picture {sorry mom!}, but I just had to share.  It is a picture of my grandma when she was young having a slumber party with her girlfriends.  I just love their nightgowns!!
Enjoy your day...check back soon because I am gathering stuff together for a GIVEAWAY!!

6 comments:

  1. how neat and fun. I love great stuff from grandma, its so vintage, and it all has a story. Can't wait to see what you create. Love the slumber party pic. too. jENN

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. did you see that you were featured on my craft blog... craftomaniac.blogspot.com? you need to come grab the I was featured button... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that P's mother? She looks a LOT like her! Very fun finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound like my girls. They love to come home and "shop" at no charge, and I'm like your Mom. I've collected through the years and it's so fun to share. Go back and do it some more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual...LOVE IT ALL!!! Especially Grandma's picture! I had never seen that one!

    ReplyDelete