Thursday, January 21, 2010

Decor: Front Door Part 1 {day12}

This is part one of my front door hanging and yes, that is Burlap.  I took several pictures and most of it is self explanatory.  The font that I used on the house number is Kunstler Script, 300 pt.  I just printed it out, then just made the sharpie "bleed" through the paper so it could be really close to the original font.  I am sure that there are easier ways to do everything I do.  I used a lot of hot glue!! :)




I am planning on the part 2 of this project to put seasonal decorations hanging in the middle of the frame.  The frame is an unfinished wood frame from HobLob, 12"x12" size.  It is regularly $9.99, I got it for 50%...never buy anything full price at HobLob!!
Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. I love it, Jenn. :) I have to get my hands on some burlap. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, too! Thanks for sharing. Love your blog! ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! You have the most creative ideas. Speaking of never paying full price for anything at Hobby Lobby...burlap is on sale this week for $1.99 per yard. Time to stock up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute by itself, but even cuter with the heart (or any other seasonal decor in it.) Love it. Being featured at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! thank you for being the craftiest!

    ReplyDelete