Thursday, January 7, 2010

Organize Day #4: Magazines

I found a fun website http://www.wordle.net/.  You can put in words, your blog address or a website & it will scramble it up in a fun way.  The one on the left is the "The Family: A Proclamation to the World" that I found that someone did, it is from my church {LDS} that I thought was awesome.  The one on the right is one that I made by typing in words {some of my goals for '10}

Today I went through my magazines and ripped out the pages that I wanted to keep. 
I LOVE MAGAZINES!!
I am a little obsessed!  I found some cute folders in the $1.00 bin at Target, so I am going to be more organized with the pages that I keep for reference.  It was good timing because I found a couple of ideas that I want to use in my craft room.

Hopefully this weekend we will be able to paint and really get my room put together.  I am getting excited to get my stuff out of all of my hiding places, purge and then organize in a fun way!
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment