Friday, January 29, 2010

Organizing & Cooking: Switching bedrooms & Homemade Pizza

Today I decided to switch Baby K's room with Big A's room.  Her room was bigger and with Big A almost 12 years old, it was time for him to have a larger space for his stuff & his "bigger" friends.
Baby K's room will need:  To be painted & I need to finish her curtains...
Big A's room will need:  Bookshelf, Paint shelf, and make a frame for the large mountain poster.
It will soon hopefully be fabulous for both of them...
{they both have tons of stuff, so it was a great opportunity to purge!}
I tried my friend's pizza dough recipe.
1 1/2 c. warm water
1 TBSP yeast
1/2 tsp salt
3-4 c. flour
Let rise.  Bake at 375 degrees.
It was good, but I think next time I will try my other friend's recipe that includes honey in it!
Have a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Organizing and pizza do not go together....pizza is warm and happy and gooey. Yummy!
    Organizing not so much~
    I look forward to seeing your completed projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your craft room when it is done!!! I'm hoping I get get my husband to help me with the board & batten project!!!

    PS. LOVE your rosette valentine decor on your front door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pizza crust recipe is similar to one that I make from Southern Living. Home made pizza is the best!
    Thanks for visiting me yesterday. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete