Monday, January 11, 2010

Mantel Decor Day #6: Valentine LOVE

The only Valentine's Day decor I have is an old wooden front door hanger.  This year I am really going to try to be more of a seasonal decorator.
I found this 'LOVE' sign in the front bins at Target {it was $2.50}.  You really can't tell in this picture that it has red glitter on it.  I had a fun trip to the HobLob and got some fabrics.  I thought by using black ticking fabric it would help tone down the glitter.  This week I will be working on different elements for the mantel...I have some fun ideas up my sleeve!!

I was so excited to find this picture because it was in a Better Homes and Gardens a few months ago but it was only a tiny the pillows and the lamp...I found a larger picture and who designed it!  I was on House of Turquoise and the designer is Tobi Fairley.  This is the color palette that I want in our master bedroom.  {Mr. B's favorite colors}


Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog! So funny that our kids have the same names. Not a whole lot of Thomases out there these days. I can't wait to see your craft room, I would love one... Maybe someday!

    P.S. I love red and aqua together, I am going to do our guest room in those colors, to match the paper pictures I just hung up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in the world am I your first follower???? Your blog is awesome! Adding you to my blog roll right now. :)

    ReplyDelete