Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Almost there...Craft Room

Mr. B took work off today to finish the room.
I never want to see putty, sandpaper, nail sinking tools again!
We are amateurs at this, so it really is looking good for a couple of regular ol' DIY-ers like us.  We have never installed door casings before.
After we paint and get my stuff moved in, we are going to put a window above the french doors.
I ordered these classic glass knobs from http://www.lookintheattic.com/ for a really good price!  I can't wait to get them on the doors!
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I think I left my last comment on the wrong post, oops! You need to post a tutorial on how to make those rosettes though. I think my girls will need some clippies in their Easter baskets to match their dresses ;)

    ReplyDelete