Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bow Holder for Baby K's bows...

I have mentioned before that I have 3 handsome dudes and then had a little girl last year.  It was a new experience and color in our house.  I was used to sports, boy stuff...I was an all boy mom and loved it!  We have enjoyed having a little diva {she is already drama} in the house.

One of the new things for me are hairbows.  I am still learning all of the fun things that you can make and put into their hair.  I have collected quite a few as you can tell so, I needed a way to keep them organized and where I can see them easily.

We had chicken wire in the shed, I had this frame with corkboard in it that had seen better days and then Mr B. got the staple gun & combined them two to create this:  {about $5 project because I got this frame years ago at DI for $2, it measures 25"x37"}
I linked this post to:
She is having bloggers link up for her fun Craft Therapy day.  Go and check it out!

I also Linked this post to:
Beyond The Picket Fence

Transformation Thursday
The Shabby Chic Cottage

6 comments:

  1. girls are the funnest to decorate for by far. And yes, I know that funnest is not a word. You don't care right? Anyway-with 3 girls at my house, there is all kinds of frilly, lovely, more hair bows than I shake a stick at. Your storage solution is much better than mine. Yep-I shove them all in a basket under the bathroom sink. I know, I am a bad mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute--alas we are past the bows stage. it would work great for jewelry too. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlie....this is too cute!

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to make myself one of these! Thank you for linking up. I'm featuring this project in the Functional Crafts section of my first post

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is super cute and a great idea.

    ReplyDelete