Friday, February 19, 2010

LUCKY Burlap Tag Mantle Decor

I have been trying to be better about decorating seasonally.  So, here is my St. Patrick's Day decor. 
This was sooooo EASY to make...really!
I just printed these monograms off from Photoshop Elements.  I bought the monograms {click here for the link} from http://www.houseof3.com/ because they were half off last week!  This weekend they are having another sale!!
On the "L" and "K" I made them using Brushes..Click Here.
I cut them out and inked the egdes black for a more "finished" look.
Cut the burlap to look like a large tag...I wasn't perfect on cutting them...I like things that aren't perfect looking!  {size 7"x 10"}
I LOVE stickles {glitter glue}
The only thing I had to buy for this project was the streamers...super cheap & you get a lot!
I broke out my houndstooth ribbon to add a little bit more to it...I am going to paint the clothes pins black, I didn't have time today.
Enjoy your weekend!

Linked up to:


Decor Mamma
Also Linked to:

Blue Cricket Design {& Featured}

Photobucket


Featured on:
Childmade
http://www.crafty.littlerockmamas.com/

16 comments:

  1. i am so glad to see some st pats day decor! way creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you achieved that darling ruffle look with streamers!?! I LOVE the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! I have little to none st pattys day stuff and Green is my favorite color. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the green and black looks with the burlap! I like your style..your blog design is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for the links. Your banner came out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea and cute tag banner. Come say hi and see my lucky leprechaun craft. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jenn,
    That is ridiculously cute! love the burlap usage! Thanks for linking up!
    happy crafting,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these and just featured them on my blog at http://itisagoodday.blogspot.com/2010/02/burlap-week-good-finds-and-giveaway.html. Let me know if you want an "I was Featured" button! Thanks for a great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is darling! You are truly talented! I am so glad that I get to admire your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable...i would make these but we are in the middle of a remodel. I will save this for next year.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. What cute tags! I love the burlap behind them! Very cute! Thanks for linking to Creative Cats this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this so much! Thanks for Sharing!! I attempted to recreate with some very minor detail changes. I mentioned you in my blog as my inspiration! Check it out if you would like!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. just found ur blog and love ur decor! great use of the different letters!

    ReplyDelete