Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting There...Scrap Room Organizing

First of all, I found this repo-postcard at my local flea market...I had to get it because I am SOOOO looking forward to Spring!!
I also found this baby, a 9 section tray for storing my stuff.  I think it was orginally put on the wall and used as a display box.  Yep, I filled it up.  I have 2 other trays that look like this in the works, I am a collector almost more than a scrapper!
I am seriously embarrassed to show you this picture.  This is about 2/3 of my stuff before I started going through it yesterday.  I threw a lot of stuff away, lots of packaging that was not needed.  Then I also found a lot of duplicates of X-acto knives, adhesives, modge podge bottles and etc.
My stuff has been in the 4 corners of our house...now coming together makes me so happy.
That big ol' black thing in our corner is our computer armoire that I love but have decided that we are going to sell it and simplify to a laptop.  {it has shutter doors on the front}

4 comments:

  1. it will feel so good when this is done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not fun getting it all organized, but it sure feels good, doesn't it. I like coming up with creative ideas for storage like you are doing. Keep going :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you saw my craft room, you would NOT be embarrassed! Mine is a mess! Have fun organizing, I have a similiar cubby thing for the wall that has been sitting in the closet. I think I will pull it out & see if I can use it as a tray too???

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's coming along! I still need to bring all my craft stuff out to organize. I know as soon as I do my craft room will be a mess so I keep putting it off.

    Thnaks for your kind comment on my pictures.I do have photoshop. It's kind of scary but I'm learning. I watch how to videos on Youtube. So far I know how to get rid of wrinkles, and pimples, soften skin and that's about it. I still have a lot of learning to do!

    ReplyDelete